We take our responsibility in placing an animal into a new home very seriously and we try to ensure that every adoption is in the best interest of both the adopter and the animal. We reserve the right to refuse to adopt to any individual or group.
In order to be considered as an adopter we ask that you:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Provide ID showing current address.
- Provide consent from landlord if you are renting.
- Provide proof that any animals currently living with you have all basic vaccinations and rabies vaccination. This can be verified by calling your veterinarian, or by reviewing your vaccination records.
- Agree to spay or neuter your pet, if it has not already been done. Our Adoption fees include a voucher to have your pet altered at no additional charge.