Currently, we are seeking volunteers for the following responsibilities:
Can you provide a temporary home to a litter of kittens or puppies? Or even an adult cat or dog? The more fosters we have, the more animal lives we can save. As a foster, responsibilities include:
- Take one or more animals into your home on a temporary basis until we find a placement.
- Take responsibility for caring for and socializing your foster animal(s). Food any veterinary care will be provided for by the Redlands Humane Society.
- Bring your foster animal(s) to Redlands Market Night and other adoptive sites to meet the public and hopefully be adopted.
- Help determine suitability of a placement for your foster animal’s individual traits.
- When your foster pet is adopted, you may choose to continue with a new foster pet.